Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: $4 bucks & under...



It didn't hit me until today that I only have 22 days to finish my Holiday shopping and finish my Holiday cards.. yikes!! I'm not a fan of giving somebody one present. I always feel like it's never enough. I like putting a few items together to make a present. Sometimes there's a theme but most of the time there isn't. This is the start of my "Holiday Gift Guide". Maybe this will help anybody who's at a loss on what to get someone! :)

Above is an idea of a few things that would make a cute present. A tote is a cute idea because it could be used for many things.. groceries, gym bag, tote for the farmers market, etc. A cute and inexpensive little necklace and a pair of socks (everybody needs socks!). Put items like these together and you have a perfect little gift for a friend, cousin, co-worker, sibling, etc.
(Tote, necklace & socks: Forever21)