Friday, April 29, 2011

The royal wedding





Did you watch it? I took a nap and set three alarms on my phone so I wouldn't miss it! I'm so glad I didn't miss it because history was made today! Kate reminded me of a modern day Grace Kelly. The dress, her hair, the flowers, the veil... everything was just flawless! She made a beautiful bride! Pippa was a beautiful maid of honor - loved the dress! Prince William and Prince Harry looked awfully handsome in their uniforms. One of the things I was also really looking forward to was seeing the hats people chose to wear. I wasn't disappointed! Some of them were so lovely! Some were definitely interesting and probably could have been used as a weapon. The wedding itself was an amazing affair and there wasn't a part of it that was disappointing. Who cares about sleep when you just witnessed something so beautiful? Best wishes to the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge!