Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Outfit: 16 weeks



As I'm "expanding" I'm constantly finding the next cute thing to wear. On Mother's Day I treated myself to some retail therapy. I'm not a fan of most of the maternity clothes that are out there. Just because your pregnant or a mom doesn't mean you to have sacrifice your wardrobe. Most of the reasonable priced pieces are on the "frumpy" side and more of the stylish stuff is out of my price range. As much as I love fashion, I'm not a huge fan of shopping. So instead of viewing it as "shopping" for clothing that I'll fit into, I turn it into an adventure. My adventure this past Sunday brought me to Forever 21 where I found this dress (the last one might I add!). I tried it on in hopes that my expanding belly would have room to grow in it. My hopes were answered because it's perfect! I decided to pair it up with a skinny belt, threw on my favorite blazer and paired it up with my new wedges and voila! The perfect outfit for a smaller growing belly! You can wear it to work, wear it out to dinner, etc. It also looks cute with a pair of flats.


(Dress: Forever 21, Belt: Forever 21, Shoes: Soda, & Blazer: Gap)