Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Photobooth has become my morning mirror



Getting up at 5:30am is hard. Being out the door by at least 6am is even harder. I've got into the routine of laying out my outfit the night before. I have to wash and do my hair at night. In the morning I HAVE to wake up at 5:30. There's no time to hit the snooze anymore. This leaves me barely anytime to "primp". I'm lucky that I'm able to brush my teeth and run a comb through my hair. My early mornings at work are a blessing and a curse. I'm the first one there so I get to enjoy my music (almost) as loud as I like it. I also have enough time to quickly throw on make up. My compact's mirror is way too small so I found the next best thing to a large mirror... photo booth. I put my make up on using it and I usually do a double take of my outfit. I still use the compact mirror for applying eyeliner but that's about it. Until I decide to invest in a mirror for work... photo booth will be my friend!