Wednesday, May 25, 2011

This is what happens when you've been listening to a load of Alt Rock...





Listening to a lot of 90s alt rock inspired this post. Things I remember most about the 90s
- Plaid skirts w/combat boots
- Empire Records
- Combat boots
- my out of control wavy hair
- cut offs
- yellow sony walkman
- listening to the radio for my songs
- "what about your friends..."
- Kate Moss, Cindy Crawford, Nikki Taylor, etc. gracing magazine covers
- Calvin Kline fragrances
- Riding my sled down the stairs just like Kevin McCallister did.
- "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"
- Aerosmith videos
- Independence Day (the movie)
- "The Blue Album" & Pinkerton
- I was in Science class when the OJ verdict was read.
- Brown eyeliner/lip liner with chapstick (yes, i wore that on a few occasions)
- Busting out the "tootsie roll" at dances or anywhere I felt like.
- Stephanie Seymour & Axl Rose

We hit 18 weeks and I'm getting sappy. Read about it over at Pickles & Chapstick.

(photos from pinterest)