Friday, February 5, 2010

Just a thought

Everyone now a days has a myspace, facebook, twitter, blog, etc. 90% of what people update their statuses/post about are their frustrations, insecurities or giving an in detail description of what excatly is going on with them. It got me thinking about why people feel the need for the world to know every detail of their lives. In reality most people don't want to read what you're going to do today in detail. No one wants to read about the text messages someone sent you. It's no fun reading how depressed you are or how insecure you are, etc. I've fallen victim to such behavior in the past. Every now & again I catch myself wanting to write something completely silly but I just stop. I like keep my personal life to myself. The world doesn't need to know my problems nor would I want the world to know my problems. It's much more enjoyable to read something funny & positive! Or better yet.. get offline for awhile & try something new! :)