Sunday, January 3, 2010

<3




I had the best time this past Christmas getting to spend time with my three favorite kids. Chase, Hudson & Emma are my three little cousins and the biggest blessings in my life. I loved every minute with them. Its amazing to see how much they've grown, how their personalities have changed & most of all to see their wonderful sense of humor each of them have. I especially got to bond with Emma (who in years past I haven't gotten to do so). Having them around made me feel soo grounded and let me relive a bit of my childhood. I don't get to see them as much as I'd like but they are the biggest loves of my life. I forgot what it's like to love something that much. I will keep my promise of keeping in touch with them more. I look forward to when their older and they can visit me out in California.