Monday, January 4, 2010

Not your typical lullaby...



As I started my online class tonight I was scrolling through my lengthy itunes collection desperately trying to find music I could study to. I tried my classical music but that just makes me want to stand up and pirouette through the living room. I remembered early last year I came across a CD that had lullaby renditions of Radiohead. As I frantically searched through the itunes store I found a beautiful collection of lullaby renditions of not only Radiohead but of all my favorites Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Guns N' Roses, The Pixies, etc. Safe to say I went a tad bit overboard. I now have a collection of my favorite songs in softer calmer versions that is suitable for studying. I'm sure these tunes will work to my advantage next time I'm scrambling to find a present for a baby shower!