Thursday, January 20, 2011

inside my make up bag...


It's always fun to take a peek inside somebody else's make up bag. Here is what is in my make up bag. What's in yours?

A: Trident gum - It's always handy to have gum on hand!
B: Dove deodorant - It does its job and it has a clean simple scent
C: Estee Lauder black eyeliner - It's the perfect black eyeliner
D: L'Oreal Hip Creme eyeshadow base - I found this at CVS on clearance. I'm hooked!
E: Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Scrub - I've been using this every night since 2007.
F: Neutrogena Moisturizer - The only moisturizer that works for me.
G: Origins SPF 20 - It's the perfect sunblock
H: MAC Pigment - Use the creme eyeshadow base and then put this stuff over it.
I: MAC Foundation - Makes your face look camera ready
J: Eucerin - One of the best lotions on the market
K: Aveeno calming body wash - I love Aveeno products and I LOVE this body wash
L: Elf Eyelash Curler - I don't see a difference between a $20 eyelash curler and one that costs a $1. This one cost me a $1 and I got it at Target.
M: Burt's Bees lip balm - I'm completely addicted to Burt's Bees lip balm!