Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Winter Wonderlands







I have been a VERY bad blogger!! I apologize. I'd like to blame my nausea, exhaustion, lack of planning, stress, etc. It's still no excuse!

I have lived in California six in a half years. It's hard for me to get into the Christmas spirit when I'm still wearing flip-flops and I look at sand instead of snow. This weekend I was determined to get into the Christmas spirit. I started some Christmas shopping (yes, I'm aware of how little I have left), looked at Christmas lights and busted out the Christmas music! If you aren't in the Christmas spirit.. I suggest doing this!

I will be back east in 7 days!! I'm looking forward to yummy scarves, cozy socks and sweaters, boots, snowy days, new york city, etc. I'm determined every minute of my trip home this year because next year is going to be a whole different story! What are you looking forward to this year?